Saturday, May 3, 2008

Approaching Summer...

It is official. I have exactly one month left of school!! I am anxiously awaiting my break. This is a serious perk of my job. Each summer I want to do something productive, useful, fun, relaxing...you get the idea I am sure. One summer I took a cooking class. Another summer I thought about playing tennis. Last summer I got my Netflix subscription and really made use of it.
Question: what should I do this summer? I am open for suggestions. Here are some things I thought about already: 1). become a gym rat 2). write an average book that will make me some serious money and sell at midnight release parties all over the world--or write a book of beautiful language and deeply resonating characters that no one will read. 3). Make this blog look somewhat decent. 4). Grow out my bangs. 5). Throw financial caution to the wind and become an adventurous traveler--or just a traveler in general. 6.) Learn all the dances from So You Think YOu Can Dance 7). Somehow commune with nature.
The operative verb in my question above is SHOULD. It will be interesting to see what I
WILL do. Feel free to send any suggestions you may have my way. I need to start planning.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I think there is a clear winner as to what you should do...learn all, not just some, but all...of the dances on so you think you can dance. That is the one option that I feel I can fully support and encourage. And Lis, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? Cuz I sure do!

Unknown said...

Um, I think we should run a marathon together in the fall. Let's start training!!

Unknown said...

I need some end of the school year updates. Thank you very much!!