Monday, January 7, 2008

Target troubles

So, tonight I decided to forgo the lounge pants and venture out. I was feeling crazy. I went to Target. On the way there I plugged my iPod into my iTrip for some driving tunes. I got to Target spent about 45 minutes browsing and shopping with my sister and mother. We were looking at some of the rings at the display case as girls are wont to do. Suddenly I put on a ring and it was stuck. My finger was turning purple and throbbing!!! I had to slather some lotion on and work it off slowly and painfully. Can you say dysfunctionality?
Once it came off we checked out and went to the car. I was sitting there in the parking lot looking for the iPod to plug in before I drove off. I was rummaging and searching through my purse. Panic was slowly rising. I opened the car door and found my beautiful, shiny, new iPod sitting in the snow. It had been there the whole time and was freezing cold. Again with that dysfunctionality! This is why I should not leave the house and the lounge pants!!!!

My iPod is still cold and my finger still hurts.

No comments: