Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 in review

A new year always brings introspection and reflection. Forcing myself to consider the state of my life is scary and pleasant at the same time. One of the scariest realizations I made was that biggest change in MY life for the year of 2007 is that my hair grew. Whenever I see anyone I have not seen in awhile the first thing they say is, "Whoa, your hair is long." Having longer hair has daily affects that have influenced life. That is really the only major change I could thnk of for 2007. Of course things changed for others around me and that causes change; however, I can't say that those really count. I deliberately chose not to make any resolutions for 2007...I can see that maybe I should have. WOOPS!
I wonder what changes await in 2008! (that rhymes)

1 comment:

JZ said...

I would like you to elaborate more on how having long hair daily affects your life. I can think of a few things, but was wondering what you had in mind. :) Thanks for updating your blog! Do it more - it's a refreshing change from the norm.