Friday, November 9, 2007

Zigazig, ha

Everyone has guilty pleasures-- movies, books, music, tv shows that you are embarassed to admit you like. Everyone has them. One of my long-time guilty pleasures is the Spice Girls. I love their music, their movies, their personas. I love it all. That is my confession. Now that I have opened that confessional door I will come all the way clean:
Last night as I was falling asleep I was struck with desire to listen to the Spice Girls. Luckily I am able to download music directly to my new iPod touch. I was able to fall asleep listening to Headlines--the new come back single. What a happy time to live! I need to find out how to get to their reunion concert!If anyone is interested just let me know. I would jump at the chance. For now I will settle for Spice World the movie
Zigazig, HA



Classic Spice Girls.



The video is not my favorite, but still exciting to have some new Spice Girls.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh Lis, how I too adore the Spice Girls. What is it about them that is so...fascinating? If only I knew. Perhaps the mystery is what draws me in. Or maybe it's their new Victoria Beckham's Secret music video? Go Spice Girls! Maybe I'm just feeling the need to "Spice up my life" lately.